September 2016The new operation and maintenance base for the Nordsee One offshore wind farm was officially inaugurated in September.
Nordsee One, which is currently being built approximately 40km north of the island of Juist, will be operated and serviced from the venue in Norddeich, which comprises offices, a control room, sanitary facilities, a warehouse and a workshop, all located on a site that is approximately 1,500 square meters. The first office and offshore service staff have already moved into the new building.
The new operation and maintenance base for the Nordsee One offshore wind farm.
Left to right
- Gunther Amt, innogy SE
- Torsten Janssen, Architektur- und Ingenieurbüro Torsten Janssen
- Tim Kittelhake, COO der Nordsee One GmbH
- Jens Schmidt, Norddeicher Schiffswerft GmbH
- Heiko Schmelzle, Member of the German Parliament
- Paul Bradley, CFO Northland Power
- Hans-Bernd Eilers, Stadt Norden
- Till Frohloff, Nordsee One GmbH